Apache Corporation is one of the world's premier independent oil and gas producers. The company has a six-decade record of profitable growth, and is differentiated by its strong core values, entrepreneurial spirit, and operational focus.
• Gauge production on assigned wells, and report gauge readings, downtime and other pertinent well information to district office.
• Perform lease maintenance such as minor surface pump and production equipment repairs and adjustments; trim weeds, clean up trash, etc.; change stuffing boxes, grease pumping units, service lease equipment, etc.
• Note problems and/or recommend courses of actions to supervisor in order to decrease costs and increase production.
• Assist in witnessing meter calibrations; monitor rates and pressures on injection and disposal wells; make necessary adjustments; monitor chemical use; shoot fluid levels as required and test safety systems daily to maximize daily production.
• Assist with downhole pump changes, tubing replacement, etc. on artificially lifted wells; assist with pump and compressor maintenance such as oil changes, obtaining oil sample for analysis, pulling compressor valves, tests and repairs.
• Perform work in a manner that ensures the secure and environmentally safe operation of all wells and leases for which pumper is responsible.
• Conduct other tasks as required by supervisor which are unique to the assigned geographic area.
• Input prod into TOW.
• Must have a general knowledge of safe oil and gas production operations.
• Must have an interest in gaining knowledge of engineering principles and an understanding of subsurface and surface equipment and operations.
• Must be able to perform simple mathematic calculations, have good mechanical aptitude, good writing skills and have a good safety and driving record.
• High school diploma and a minimum of two years related work experience.
• Demonstrated proficiency with PC based computer applications.
Software Powered by iCIMS