The Control Room Production and Logistics Operator is responsible for carrying out Apache’s Field Logistics Processes and assisting production teams, with a focus on ensuring products and services are delivered or rendered in support of various Field Operations Teams via the Apache Fusion Center.
This position will implement, and maintain the Fusion Center’s Logistics software tools and documentation to coordinate and organize truck transportation of fluids, delivery of equipment, or track third party execution of product transfers and deliveries to key Apache field locations. This role will also assist production teams in determining route cause of downtime and assist production teams in maintaining production.
- Dispatch, track and coordinate Third Party Trucking Companies to ensure delivery or transfer of various fluids i.e. drilling brines, oil based muds, or fresh water.
- Dispatch, track and coordinate Third Party Trucking Companies to ensure delivery or transfer of produced water, crude oil, condensate liquids, or natural gas liquids from central terminals, production pad sites, or offload facilities including salt water disposal sites.
- Monitor field unit locations and coordinate delivery of specialty or heavy equipment to various field locations via third party rental or Apache inventory i.e. frac tanks, generators, man lifts, fork lifts, light plants, measurement/detection skids, or specialized equipment.
- Organize and coordinate services for various field teams including; construction, drilling, completions, frac fleet services, flowback, production, or midstream pipelines.
- Initiate general work orders and distribute field service orders for a variety of internal field teams via email, online applications, and phone systems.
- Process various documentation including invoice verification for services, inventory management, Bills of Lading (BOL’s), or third party service ticket verification.
- Act as a liaison between various field teams during field emergencies, drilling rig emergencies, or during activation of Apache’s Incident Command System.
- Develop various reports for distribution and communication between field teams utilizing products such as; Microsoft Excel, SharePoint, or Power BI. This can include various software platforms including GIS or SAP platforms.