- Lockout/ Tag out and Safe Work permitting duties for maintenance work
- Operation of natural gas treating equipment to maintain designated operating conditions
- Surveillance of plant processes on PLC or DCS
- Surveillance of satellite plant processes on PLC or DCS
- Surveillance of plant and field compression on PLC or DCS
- Surveillance of field gas gathering system pressures and flows on PLC or DCS
- Troubleshooting of process equipment and plant operations
- Shutdown and startup of plant equipment (pumps, cooling equipment, generators, etc.)
- Daily plant/compressor rounds and monitoring of equipment to identify operational problems not indicated through PLC or DCS alarm systems
- Manually operate valves as operations dictate
- Interact with contract personnel
- Identify, report, and correct safety and environmental concerns
- Complete appropriate documentation and paperwork
- Provide oral and written communication of activities to appropriate personnel
- Write Maintenance Work Orders as needed
- Safely operate company vehicles during daily activities
- Relieve operations personnel of operator duties during vacation or as required
- Insure all Safety and Environmental Guidance/ Procedures are followed
- Insure all required safety documentation is completed on time
- Follows and adheres to all applicable Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) guidelines (ex: eye protection, ear plugs, FRCs).
The successful candidate will meet the following qualifications:
- A minimum of a high school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent is required.
- Technical certification or equivalent training in a mechanical environment or energy related field is preferred.
- A valid driver's license with acceptable driving record is required.
- Knowledge of the operation, control and general design of various kinds of systems typically present in a processing or fractionation plant is required.
- A minimum of one year plant operating experience is required, preferably in a cryogenic facility.
- Basic computer skills such as: opening, creating and updating content in MS Word documents and Excel spreadsheets is required.
- Ability to assume responsibility, be flexible, perform duties and handle multiple tasks under potentially stressful and/or hazardous conditions.
- The ability to effectively communicate, both verbally and in writing, with other individuals, teams, customers, and stakeholders of the business, at various levels of the organization, in a business like and professional manner is required.
- Takes initiative and is proactive in addressing issues. Quickly and efficiently completes tasks.
- The ability to demonstrate conscientiousness, dependability and commitment to the role, team and company.
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Works indoors and outdoors in and around industrial and electrical equipment.
- Works in temperature extremes due to weather conditions and operating equipment.
- Uses physical force to lift, push, pull and hold equipment and tools.
- Climbs and works at various heights and may work in a standing, sitting, lying down, crouched or kneeling position.
- The ability to perform basic mathematical calculations, such as, percentages, ratios and proportions to practical solutions is required.
- May work in confined spaces (i.e. tanks, between compressors, vessels).
- Must be able to regularly bend, stoop, move from ground level to higher levels, raise/lift from ground level and lift up to 50 lbs., manually transport a load up to 75 lbs., apply up to 100 foot pounds of torque.
- Must have ability to get in and out of vehicles regularly and ride over rough roads.
- Must be able to pass drug screen, background check, and fit test for H2S compliance safe guards.
: Between Plants in Primary Area as needed
: Midstream Plant Operations
: Individual Contributor