Apache Corporation is one of the world's premier independent oil and gas producers. The company has a six-decade record of profitable growth, and is differentiated by its strong core values, entrepreneurial spirit, and operational focus.
• This position is responsible for providing high-level administrative support to professionals, with principal duties to include:
• Maintaining schedules and filing systems
• Compiling, completing, and distributing activity reports, manuals, correspondence, covering phones, etc.
• Coordinating travel arrangements and preparing expense reports
• Processing invoices and tracking departmental expenses
• Minimum of seven years relevant experience
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point
• Self-motivation, high level of organization skills, and the ability to manage multiple work priorities
• Ability to work effectively with principals, internal and external clients, and vendors
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to analyze information affecting his or her scope of responsibility, and to incorporate that analysis into sound business decisions (e.g., improving administrative processes to enhance departmental efficiency)
• Aptitude to learn new processes and skills, and the ability to train others in those processes
Software Powered by iCIMS