Review, analyze, verify, and evaluate contractual, state and federal regulatory, and ownership documentation related to land, mineral ownership, and contractual rights in order to accurately create and maintain divisions of interest and burden relationships covering both new and existing producing properties before and after payouts.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Process AFEs in a timely manner to create new or identify existing cost centers.
- Setup and maintain all essential data regarding property and ownership records.
- Facilitate cash flow by timely processing division orders/transfer orders and resolution of interest discrepancies.
- Enable Company compliance with state and federal laws governing payment of revenues associated with oil and gas production.
- Management of owner suspended funds and appropriate legal curative requirements for owner interests.
- Effectively communicate with external parties including partners, operators, producers, royalty owners, title attorneys; and internal groups including marketing, accounting, owner relations, region land, legal business development, treasury, audit, corporate reservoir engineering, and production.
- Evaluate system integrations and identify system discrepancies, including but not limited to Tobin, SAP, Avocet, and GIS facilitating inter-departmental system updates.
- Coordinate with region on decisions to order Division Order Title Opinions.
- Determine and maintain company owned interests on Non-Operated properties. Timely processing of division orders from outside operators/purchasers to ensure receipt of revenue.
- Participate in the planning and support of Acquisition and Divestitures.