Apache Corporation is one of the world's premier independent oil and gas producers. The company has a six-decade record of profitable growth, and is differentiated by its strong core values, entrepreneurial spirit, and operational focus.
• Test and record emissions output on all natural gas fired Engines in our process facilities and in the field.
• Test all electrical and mechanical systems on all above referenced engines.
• Diagnose, adjust, troubleshoot and repair defects found during testing
• Perform tests required by Federal Regulations for emissions and fuel consumption or other engineering testing for all equipment
• Conduct stack testing of all natural gas fired engines and will be expected to follow all EPA guidelines concerning test procedures
• Calculate and record data; compile into test reports for our record keeping.
• Work with various engineering depts. as well as outside vendors
• High school diploma/GED required (Associate’s degree preferred)
• 3+ years’ experience performing automotive service
• Exceptional public relation skills and a friendly disposition
Software Powered by iCIMS