Apache Corporation is one of the world's premier independent oil and gas producers. The company has a six-decade record of profitable growth, and is differentiated by its strong core values, entrepreneurial spirit, and operational focus.
Oversea the operation and maintenance of a large multi-facility midstream system to include gas and oil gathering, processing, and transmission, as well as liquid handling.
• Engineering background that includes operations, maintenance, engineering, I&E, automation, measurement, safety, and environmental compliance functions for liquid and gas gathering, processing, and transmission systems
• Demonstrated managerial, project/operations management skills necessary to lead an Operations and Maintenance team, prepare budgets, evaluate performance and implement a continuance improvement program
• Ability to optimize the use of internal and external resources to ensure the safe, environmental friendly, efficient and reliable operation of midstream assets while meeting all safety and regulatory requirements.
• Interpersonal skills which foster teamwork with all internal groups, staff, contractors, customers, and any other stakeholders
• Attention to detail with the innate organizational skills to avoid crisis and meet deadlines
• Engineering Degree
• 20+ years of oil and gas gathering, processing, transmission experience
Software Powered by iCIMS