Apache Corporation is one of the world's leading independent oil and gas producers. The company has a six-decade record of profitable growth, and is differentiated by its #1 position around the world, entrepreneurial culture and deep operational focus.
We are looking for an Automotive Technician who can diagnose and repair simple to complex automotive issues, and perform routine maintenance tasks for our fleet vehicles. The successful candidate will use themselves and computer diagnostic equipment to pinpoint issues and develop a cost-effective solution for each driver. The ideal applicant will have exceptional customer service skills and be willing to spend the necessary time explaining issues to drivers and helping them understand their service needs. Our company offers a competitive salary and full benefits.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Work with the drivers to understand their concerns and properly diagnose the issue
• Produce accurate and itemized work estimates for supervisors who request them
• Spend time explaining the vehicle repair needs to each driver and or supervisor so that they understand what repairs they need
• Utilize diagnostic equipment to accurately pinpoint issues
• Conduct vehicle inspections and alert drivers to issues that will prevent vehicles from operating safely
• High school diploma/GED required (Associate’s degree preferred)
• 3+ years’ experience performing automotive service
• Familiarity with vehicle diagnostic equipment
• Valid CNG vehicle inspection license preferred
• Possesses ASE or equivalent certification preferred
• Exceptional public relation skills and a friendly disposition
Software Powered by iCIMS