Apache Corporation is one of the world's leading independent oil and gas producers. The company has a six-decade record of profitable growth, and is differentiated by its #1 position around the world, entrepreneurial culture and deep operational focus.
• Provide general support for area leases including location maintenance, assistance with construction projects and any other labor required to support operation.
• Serves as relief pumper
• Must have a general knowledge of safe oil and gas production operations.
• Must have an interest in gaining knowledge of engineering principles and an understanding of subsurface and surface equipment and operations.
• Must be able to perform simple mathematic calculations, have good mechanical aptitude, good writing skills and have a good safety and driving record.
• High school diploma and a minimum of two years related work experience.
• Demonstrated proficiency with PC based computer applications.
• CDL required
Software Powered by iCIMS